Can You Ride All Disney World or Disneyland Rides in One Day?
We created the Parkeology Challenge of riding every ride at Walt Disney World Resort or at Disneyland Resort in a single operating day. At Disney World, this means visiting all four parks in one day and riding 49 total rides, while at Disneyland, it’s two parks and 54 rides.
Watch the video below to get a taste of what this challenge is like, under its original title of WDW46.
After we invented and completed the Parkeology Challenge, we received interest from fellow park fans across the world who wanted to try it themselves.
Parkeology now encourages others to follow in our footsteps to see if you too can complete the Parkeology Challenge of riding all Disney World rides or all Disneyland rides in one day.
How to Run the Parkeology Challenge
- Official Rules of the Parkeology Challenge (Walt Disney World version)
- Official Rules of the Parkeology Challenge (Disneyland version)
- Register For the Parkeology Challenge
View the Parkeology Challenge Board
- Official Parkeology Challenge Results
- Upcoming Parkeology Challenge Attempts
- Parkeology Challenge Hall of Fame
The challenge was originally known under the names WDW46, WDW47, WDW49, DLR55, and DLR54. Click to read more about the History of the Parkeology Challenge.