So I was browsing through a shop at the Magic Kingdom. I think it was Sir Mickey’s (a.k.a. the best shop in Fantasyland), and I came across a t-shirt.
I think this is a new line of interactive clothing from the makers of fine Disney threads. The goal is to look at the picture and see if you can spot all the things wrong with it.
Let’s see how I do…
- The real Main Street U.S.A. is in color, and the picture is in black and white.
- Mickey Mouse is a cartoon character, not a real person.
- The trolley tracks don’t end suddenly into a great white void
- Main Street usually has people on it.
- It’s not raining right now, so the street shouldn’t be wet.
- Walt Disney is dead, but the picture shows him as alive.
Let’s see, am I missing anything?
Oh yeah. That ain’t the Magic Kingdom. Nice try, Disney Merchandisers.