Parkeology is pleased to announce our entertainment offerings for our once-in-a-lifetime “One More Parkeology Day” event, beginning tomorrow.
- Our statistics show that most people don’t begin reading Parkeology before nine in the morning. We suspect that this is because most of them are still hung over. However, for tomorrow’s special day, we are making our vast library of wonderful and hilarious internet postings available promptly at 6 a.m. Links will be available to click as soon as you have your morning coffee.
- Due to expected demand, our featured content will also be available via google search engine. We have added additional search times at 3pm, 5pm, and a special nighttime search at 9pm. Go to google.com at those times and enter the keyword “parkeology”
- Our mascot, John Muir, will be performing several times daily at the American Adventure in Epcot. Check the showtimes guide for details.
- Teevtee will brainstorming post ideas all day during normal office hours. Many of these ideas will show up in future posts.
- Should you wish to camp out for tomorrow’s events, we are allowing you to begin commenting on this post beginning at midnight tonight.
- As part of our offerings, we have a special commemorative email available, sent to your personalized email address. The cost is a very reasonable $25. If you wish to receive it, please email us your credit card information. For $100, Teevtee will photoshop the parkeology logo onto your face. For $5000, we will tweet personalized Twitter messages to you from Tokyo Disney Sea every hour, on the hour.
In other words, it’s going to be exactly like every other day.